What You’ll Need:
1 Cap Packed Parsley
1 Cup Packed Cilantro
½ Cup Mint Leaves
1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano
2 Green Onions, Chopped
3 Garlic Cloves, Smashed
1 Shallot, Quartered
1 Jalapeno, Seeded and Finely Chopped
½ Cup Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Lemon Zest
Salt to taste
3 Tomatoes Cut Into Large Wedges
2 Red Onion, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
1 ½ lbs Skinless Halibut, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
What You’ll Do:
- In food processor combine the parsley, cilantro, mint, oregano, green onion, garlic and shallot then pulse until minced and ingredients come together.
- Add Jalapeno, Olive Oil, Lemon juice, zest and salt. Pulse until combined.
- Build by sliding tomatoes, onions and fish on the skewer making sure to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Once built, arrange onto a baking sheet and brush on the herb mixture reserving some for serving.
- Grill over a hot flame until fish is cooked through and the tomatoes and onion begin to char (4-5 minutes per side).
- Service with the reserved herb mix and a side of white rice.