What You’ll Need:
For the Linguine
½ Cup Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Onion, chopped
2 Cloves Garlic, sliced
10 Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
3 Tsp Capers, drained and rinsed
4 Cups Canned Whole San Marzano Tomatoes
Kosher Salt & Pepper to Taste
4 Fresh Basil Leaves
1 Lbs Linguine
Fresh Grated Parmesan
What You’ll Do:
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened and fragrant.
- Stir in olives and capers and cook for about a minute more.
- Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hand before adding them to the pot. Add the basil then season with salt pepper. Let simmer for about 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook until al dente. Drain well and then toss together with a good portion of the sauce until all the noodles are coated.
- Portion the noodles in serving bowl and spoon a bit more sauce on top and then sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese.