What You’ll Need:
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
1 Lbs Baby Spinach
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1 Cup Prosciutto, chopped
1 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Lbs Dried Rotini Pasta
What You’ll Do:
- Set a large pan over medium high heat and add the olive oil. When warm, add the onions and sauté until softened and slightly browned.
- Add the spinach and sauté until completely wilted… about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and squeeze out all the liquid. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile bring a pot of well salted water to a boil and cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
- While the pasta cooks, add the spinach mixture, ricotta and prosciutto to a food processer and blend until smooth. Stir in the parmesan and set aside.
- Reserve a cup of the pasta water and then strain pasta.
- Add the pasta back to the pot along with the spinach mixture. Stir in the pasta water until the mixture is a creamy consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste then top with your favorite store bought or homemade croutons.
- Serve & Enjoy!!