What You’ll Need:
2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
½ Large Sweet Onion, diced
4 Cloves Garlic, Sliced
8oz Firm Tofu, cut into ¼” strips
4oz French Green Beans, trimmed and cut on the bias
4oz Bok Choy, stems and greens cut into large pieces
10oz Package of Egg Noodle
2 Tsp Ground Coriander
2 Tsp Ground Cumin
2 Tbsp Sambal Oelek
2 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
3oz Mung Bean Sprouts
1 Tbsp Crispy Shallots
What You’ll Do:
- Set a wok over high heat. Once hot, add the oil and onion. Saute until slightly browned and softened… about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tofu and green beans and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the tofu develops some color then add the garlic.
- Add the bok choy and toss the mixture until wilted and softened.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer across the pan and add the cooked noodles. Let the noodles sit untouched for about 2 minutes. This will allow some of the noodles to begin getting crispy and will add texture.
- Now add the coriander, cumin, sambal and soy sauce’s then toss to combine. Add the bean sprouts and give another toss. The veg should be thoroughly mixed into the pasta at this point.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Top with the crispy shallot and…