What You’ll Need:
4 Ears of Corn
4 Zucchini, Cut in Half and Into ¼ Pieces
2 Red Bell Pepper, Halved, Seeded and Cut Into Wide Strips
2 Anaheim Peppers, Halved, Seeded and Thin Sliced
2 Thai Chilis, Thin Sliced
1 Tbsp Cumin
¾ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
2 Tsp Dried Thyme
5 Garlic Clove, Grated
¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
½ Cup Cilantro, Chopped
2 Ripe Avocados
2/3 Cup Sour Cream
6 Corn or Flour Tortillas
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the corn cobs in the center of a baking sheet and cut down the sides removing all the kernels from the core.
- Slice the Zucchini, Bell Pepper and Anaheim Pepper and place on a separate baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine the Thai Chili, cumin, cinnamon, thyme, garlic and olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour about 2/3 of the chili-cumin mixture over the veggies and mix until fully coated. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat the corn with the remaining chili-cumin mixture.
- When veggies have cooked for 20 minutes, turn them over then return to oven. Place the corn in oven and cook both for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove both baking sheets from oven and sprinkle the corn and veggies with fresh lime juice.
- Slice avocado being sure to drizzle the sliced with lime juice to avoid browning.
- Warm the tortillas then serve with sour cream and lime wedges.