What You’ll Need:
1 Sweet Onion, Thin Sliced
2 Tbsp Veggie Oil
2 Cups Fresh Corn
4 Cloves Garlic, Thin Sliced
1 lbs Grean Beans, Trimmed
2 Tbsp Better Than Bullion Chicken Base
3 Tbsp Green Curry Paste
2 Tbsp Sambal Oelek
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare the onion and garlic, set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. When oil begins to shimmer, cook corn until blistered and slightly charred, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place green beans, corn, onion and garlic into your preferred stock pot (I use a 5 qt. pot).
- Fill pot with water until beans are just barely covered.
- Bring to a boil
- While heating, add and stir in the Bullion, Curry Paste and Sambal
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 30-40 minutes or until the beans resemble something you would eat at a school cafeteria.
- Serve & Enjoy!